Engagement Photoshoot Video -

Ben & Emily.

Emily & Ben.

Emily Case & Ben Brower.

:)

Ben Brower & Emily Case.

November 19th, it will be Ben and Emily Brower. Mr. and Mrs. Ben Brower.

*screams with excitement*

Haha. The joy is pretty hard to keep under wraps. Like popcorn. Lots and lots of popcorn. ;)

While it's good for me to be taking the sabbatical, I realize you need something to really swoon over and go all melty, and so even though I don't have my pictures from the photoshoot done, I did get this done a few weeks ago. ;) And I know you all want to laugh and smile and cry too.

Yes, we really did laugh pretty much the whole time. ;) And Ben kind of blew us all away. I mean, the guy did not, SERIOUSLY DID NOT take a single bad picture. It was actually really annoying once we realized it later. Hahahahaha. ;) I went back to the Case's that night to download the pictures, and we laughed and laughed and laughed over it all. ;) So HUGE thanks to Lauren and EmilyCase for letting me come along. So so special for me. :)

So here. The Engagement Photoshoot Behind the Scenes Video for Ben & Emily. :)


In case you didn't know - this is EmilyCase's ringtone for when Ben calls her cell phone. Thus, every time we play it in our house, we get all giddy and say "Ben and EmilyCase's song!". :D

So. Ben & Emily. November 19th, 2011.

That's just 25 days from today!!! Oh. mah. lands. *huge sigh of excitement*

and yes. Every time I think about the wedding and EmilyCase walking down that aisle, my eyes threaten to overflow with joyful tears. SEEING what God has wrought makes my heart exult!

I love you, EmilyCase & Ben! Can't wait for the day you say "I do" and all the days after that!
Love,
~ Jean Marie ~

Comments

  1. Geeeehhh!! They're so adorable. And it looks like the shoot was an absolute blast...AND I'LL BE THEEEERE AT THE WEDDING! 8D can't. wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Jean! It made me cry. haha That song is wonderful! It made me cry all by itself. ;) Thank you for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! They are sooooo cute together! =) Thanks so much for sharing these, Jean Marie! I'll be praying for them and y'all as their big day approaches. =)
    Blessings,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you know we would get all melty over them? lol... Precious!! They are sooo cute together!!!! Thanks for sharing Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a sweet video! The song seems to fit them perfectly! They look so cute together. I had a goofy grin on my face throughout the whole video, but I couldn't help it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!