The keynote of the song -

Beautiful Azaleas at the Hope Home in early March. Lauren's pictures are here


"The best moment of a Christian's life is his last one, because it is the one that is nearest Heaven. And then it is that he begins to strike the keynote of the song which he shall sing to all eternity."
~ Charles Spurgeon ~

Heaven was much on my mind today, as it often is! And I found this Spurgeon quote that so fits this longing, and puts to words all the achings and groanings of Creation and my heart.
How sweet that day, coming soon, when we will strike that keynote unto Forever with Him.
With much love,
~ Jean Marie ~ 

Comments

  1. Lovely, lovely... That quote from Spurgeon is fantastic. Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!